Liquid Fish Fertilizer uses whole Alaskan Squalus Acanthias. The Alaskan Fish is cold-processed with naturally-occurring enzymes, which ensures its purity, and potency. We use whole fish to make our fish fertilizer formula. As a result the liquid is much lighter in smell as compared to traditional fish fertilizers. Our fishing practices are both responsible and environmentally sound. With Liquid Fish Fertilizer, organic farming yields can increase in a convenient manner. The fertilizer is also great for houseplants, helping them grow fast and healthy.
What are the features of liquid fish fertilizer?
- Use it as an organic alternative for chemical fertilizers that have higher macro-nutrients.
- Low scent smell compared to other fish fertilizer brands.
- Enhances soil fertility, which means your plants will thrive due to it being nutrient-dense.
- Effective all year round and not toxic to plants.
What are the benefits of liquid fish fertilizer?
- Results in stronger, larger, and healthier plants that have longer bloom times.
- Effective during colder weather, making it a superior choice to manure.
- Processing methods create a potent fish fertilizer that can be applied to leaves, stems and roots of plants.
- Tested to be safe for water tables.
- Provides nutrient-hungry plants with an organic bioavailable source of nutrients.
- Contains high levels of nitrogen along with other trace minerals. It helps with improving soil microbes, microorganism activity, and supercharges plant growth.
- Used in can-spray, or drip watering systems.
- strengthens root systems making plants stronger.
Taking care of the environment is our purpose. We protect the ecosystem by ensuring sustainable fishing practices.
Step by Step instructions to use our Fish Fertilizer