Liquid kelp fertilizer or seaweed fertilizer is 100% plant-based and organic. Our cold-pressed processing guarantees that all our liquid kelp has the highest quality and purity when juiced. This method ensures the highest amount of kelp enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are captured. Each bottle’s scent will remind you of the North Pacific Coast. Our kelp fertilizer is not dehydrated or diluted and does not use blends, extracts or powders. We package all our Kelp in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
What are the features of Liquid Kelp Fertilizer?
- 100% environmentally friendly, making it safe for your children and pets.
- Use it all year round for indoor, patio, balcony and outdoor plants.
- Seaweed’s congealing characteristics help extend its nutritional values.
- Hand-harvested on the pristine Pacific Coast.
- Will not leach or disrupt top-soil biodiversity.
What are the benefits of Liquid Kelp Fertilizer?
- The congealing characteristics of kelp fertilizer double as a natural time-release fertilizer.
- Increases the energy plants store through photosynthesis.
- Cold-processed to maximize nutrient potency.
- It supports microorganisms and prevents soil erosion.
- Leads to an increase in wheat yields. This correlation was due to an increase in the plant spike, weight and length.
- The mixing ratio assures, that a little goes a long way.
Taking care of the environment is our purpose. We are committed to safeguarding our kelp beds from overharvesting. Only the tip of our kelp is hand-harvested, ensuring that the kelp remains intact and healthy. This will help maintain the ecosystem for marine life.
Step by Step instructions to use Kelp
1. Aitken, J. B. & Senn, T. L. Seaweed Products as a Fertilizer and Soil Conditioner for Horticultural Crops. 8, 144–147 (1965).
2. Shah, M. T., Zodape, S. T., Chaudhary, D. R., Eswaran, K. & Chikara, J. Seaweed Sap as an Alternative Liquid Fertilizer for Yield and Quality Improvement of Wheat. J. Plant Nutr. 36, 192–200 (2013).
3. Mattner, S. W., Wite, D., Riches, D. A., Porter, I. J. & Arioli, T. The effect of kelp extract on seedling establishment of broccoli on contrasting soil types in southern Victoria, Australia. Biol. Agric. Hortic. 29, 258–270 (2013).We package all our Kelp in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.